EMS2022 rules of conduct
- Bullying, harassment, intimidation, and discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated at any event and on any outreach channel associated with the EMS2022.
- No political statement is allowed at any event and on any outreach channel associated with the EMS2022.
- Respectful conduct of debates, exchange, and any other type of interactions by all participants is expected.
- Please note that it is not allowed to take a screen capture or record live online presentations and discussions in any session unless the presenter, panellists, speakers authorise this. Equally, video and photo recordings of scientific material shown in any onsite oral or poster presentations are not allowed unless the presenter authorises it.
- It is also not allowed to copy any presentation from the desktops in the onsite lecture rooms.
- Presenters are encouraged to inform the audience if they welcome photos, screen captures or sharing on social media.
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire conference centre.
- Please switch off any mobile phones or set them to mute mode during the sessions.
For any complaints contact the EMS Secretariat.
The organisers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the EMS Annual Meeting 2022. This also includes damage to private property (e.g. PCs, notebooks, smartphones), which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the EMS Annual Meeting 2022 sessions and software tools. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate internet security and insurance cover. This should extend not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.